AiSLC Animation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So relieved

3 posters

Go down

So relieved  Empty So relieved

Post by ccchesley Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:11 am

OMG!!! I finally registered for my classes and I can finally sign my lease for student housing again! You guys have no idea how scared I was for a while there. Thanks you guys for helping me put on a brave face this whole time and a HUGE thanks for all of my friends who showed support both emotionally and financially. I'm rich in the sense that I have a lot of friends who have proven that they would bend over backwards to see me graduate.

I'm fighting till the end.

I also hope that for those younger students will be inspired by my situation to keep at it and not let the pressure of financial aid prevent you from passing your classes, or being active in the animation club, or even finding time for yourself to just draw or relax. Financial aid at a private school it tough, and I'm not completely out of the clear yet, but I've got a lot of fight left in me!
ccchesley
ccchesley
Killin It!

http://ccchesley.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

So relieved  Empty Re: So relieved

Post by NissasPumpkin Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:38 am

Hurray for you! That's great to hear.
NissasPumpkin
NissasPumpkin
AquaMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Conroy Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:37 pm

"I'm rich in the sense that I have a lot of friends who have proven that they would bend over backwards to see me graduate.

Smile
Andrew Conroy
Andrew Conroy
Admin

http://acprojectspace.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum