AiSLC Animation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting your work. Like a boss

Go down

Posting your work. Like a boss Empty Posting your work. Like a boss

Post by chickmagnet Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 pm

How do you do it? I "hosted an image" but when I previewed it, nothing even showed up. So I didn't even bother posting it for real.
chickmagnet
chickmagnet
Keep'n it reel

Back to top Go down

Posting your work. Like a boss Empty Re: Posting your work. Like a boss

Post by chickmagnet Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Here you go freakishly handsome, super smart and funny guy that started this thread. Hope this helps.

STEPS:
1. Click the "new topic" link located above or below all the other threads.
2. Below the "Title of the topic" text box, there are 22 little link/icons. click the 15th link/icon going from left to right. It's the "Host Image" link.
3. This should open up a window that lets you choose your picture from you desktop, hard drive, flash drive, etc..
4. Once you've made your selection click "open" and you will see the forum and that mini window again.
5. Click "Host It" button
6. Now you will have three options of links to copy. (a thumbnail, the image, or the image's URL) Ignore this crap and click the blue link at the bottom. I think once again it says "host it" but I may be wrong.
7. Now, click the icon the says "wwwservingcom Upload your files" (i left the "." out because as a new member I'm not allowed to post links.) it should be in the upper right corner of the mini window.
8. You should now be at serving.com's webiste. Log in to the site using the same username/e-mail/password information from the forum.
9. After you log in, find the "my images" link on the left hand side of the site. Click that sucka all fast like.
10. You should immediately recognize your work that you have hosted. Click on whatever image it is that you are trying to upload with this ridiculous process.
11. At the top in the "search bar" you will see the URL to the image that you are currently viewing. Copy that sucka.
12. finally! go back to the forum and repeat step 1
13. Now click the 16th link/icon this one is the "insert image" link/icon
14. Another mini window less annoying than the other one will open up. You will see a chiainlink, a "text box, and an "ok" button. Paste the URL that you just coppied into the text box.
15. Click "ok" button
16. Preview this crap to make sure you did it right and won't have to restart from step 7.
17. Once you are finally satisfied (which you never will be. Not with this process.) you should make sure you titled your topic and click "send"
chickmagnet
chickmagnet
Keep'n it reel

Back to top Go down